Jersey City, NJ Cleaning Service
Most cleaning services use their vacuum when cleaning your house-we don’t-we use yours.
Because we don’t want to bring other people’s carpet dirt and germs on your floors.
The same goes for cleaning products. We use yours…the ones you like best. Why, because some people like lemon oil…others are allergic and/or prefer the smell of pine.
It might make doing business with us a little inconvenient, but your safety, happiness, and satisfaction of our work is most important.
Jersey City, NJ Cleaning Service
Why go through My Maids Now for your home cleaning in Jersey City?
Have you just had a trying day and you don’t want to waste your free time on household chores.
We want you to enjoy your free time so My Maids Now offers you with the platform for booking a maid service….instantly!
Thanks to My Maids Now, you will easily find a reliable cleaning pro in Jersey City!
A simple way to find a maid service in Jersey City
At My Maids Now, above all, we want your search for house work in New Jersey to be as simple as possible. Our strong roots in New Jersey will always guarantee our responsiveness and many home cleaning service offers.
To help your search, the information relating to each of the household cleaners we partner with is presented in a clear and transparent. Are you looking for a maid service in Jersey City? Know that our partners all have been background checked and are legal to work here.
Flat rate prices so no quotes on Mymaidsnow.com
The operating principle of My Maids Now promotes a fair match between supply and demand. We allow our partners to work independently and give them the opportunity to set their own hours. The prices will vary according on what you want but you will know what your paying for even before a cleaner comes to your house. Ideal for personalizing your home cleaning as you wish!
My Maids Nows allows you to define your cleaning and needs within your budget
By going to the My Maids Now website, you will be able to pick all of your needs in terms of home cleaning: frequency, time, days, etc. When you come across the offer that appeals to you the most, all you have to do is get the instant price, book, then sit back and relax! You can tell us if you have pets!
Dedicated My Maids Now customer service
To help you find your house cleaning service in Jersey City and to guide you when booking your home cleaning service, My Maids Now provides you with attentive and responsive customer service. To take advantage of his advice throughout the week, do not hesitate to contact him by email at email@example.com or by phone on 732-639-1437 from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Book Now in 60 Seconds!
Jersey City is New Jersey’s second populous city and one of the nation’s major shipping and rail hub.
Nickname “JC” or “Chilltown Jersey City is bounded on the east by the Hudson River and Upper New York Bay and on the west by the Hackensack River and Newark Bay. Jersey City waterfront has made the city one of the largest centers of banking and finance in the United States and has led to the district being nicknamed Wall Street West.
Also here are a few other locations we service:
If you’re new to the Jersey City area or wondering where to go. Check out the following bars & restaurants.
Top 3 Restaurants
- DOMODOMO Jersey City: Modern, wood-accented Japanese place featuring clever hand rolls, plus sushi, small plates & sake.
- Mamak House: Best Authentic Malaysian Cuisine in Jersey City. Fully Renovated. VIP Rooms. Full Cocktail Bar. Wine and Beers. Low Prices. Family Friendly. We seat over 200 people.
- City Diner: Everything you could ask for going out for an American diner. Extensive menu. Squeaky clean place. Good decor and lighting. Extensive menu for food and drinks.
- Liberty State Park: Tons of trails and pathways for biking/running/walking, huge fields to picnic or suntan in, and the waterside walkway will give you panoramic views of the NYC Skyline (including the Statue of Liberty, WTC, and Empire State Building)
- Empty Sky – 9/11 Memorial: It also offers a great perspective of the size of NYC and also provides a sobering view of where the Twin Towers used to stand.
- Liberty Science Center: Wonderful exhibits.. Good amount of information and hands-on for kids and adults alike